More About the Support Network
CHEA Support Network Application
Support Network Membership Plans
Basic Support Network Membership . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $75
250 Support Network Membership . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $250
- Free CHEA Membership with accompanying benefits for the group leader or owner. ($35.00 value)
- Listing on CHEA's Support Network Member referral list, used at our office and events to give referrals.
- Free listing on CHEA’s Homeschool Directory ($80.00 value) on our website at www.cheaofca.org. Your listing includes the name of your group, type of group, county, meeting location, list of special services you offer, website, phone number, e-mail address, and a description of up to 200 characters (optional).
- New Members must purchase The California Homeschool Manual, either in book or .pdf format. Returning Members will receive updates to the manual in digital format as it is revised.
- Subscription to the Support Network News.
- Invitation to attend leadership conferences, regional meetings, and retreats when offered (some have an extra cost to attend.)
- Invitation to CHEA's Support Network Secret Facebook group.
- CHEA will promote your events in our eNews and on our website.
- We will promote your group on social media by posting an ad you create or a video up to 3 minutes long.
All the benefits of the Basic Support Network Membership, plus:
450 Support Network Membership . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $450
- Display ad on the landing page of CHEA's Homeschool Directory. The display ad features your group name and link to your website, and/ or your phone number or email address. See the Directory at www.cheaofca.org for examples. If there are more ads purchased than page viewing permits, the ads may be rotated.
- Admission for two to the Annual Leadership Conference.
- Entrance to the Exhibit Hall Preview opening night of the Annual CHEA Convention.
All the benefits of the 250 Support Network Membership, plus:
- Complimentary banner ad in one issue of CHEA's digital e-News publication, The Connection, your choice of issue.
- Complimentary 1/4 page vertical ad in the Annual Convention Program.
Group Support Network Memberships
Group Memberships are a special way to support CHEA by providing CHEA Membership to all your members. Each member of your group will receive a $5 discount on CHEA Membership, as will the leader. Your group will provide much needed financial help for CHEA. The group leader will receive admission to the Exhibit Hall Preview opening night of the Annual Convention. Additionally, everyone enjoys Membership privileges, such as discounts on CHEA Conventions and materials and access to Member only exclusive content. The Group Leader will also receive two additional free MP3 downloads and a $5 gift certificate to be used at CHEA Conventions or other regional events.
Prices: (For the Leader / Per Family)
Basic Group Support Network Membership……………………….$65/$30
CHEA Membership for every family in the group, plus basic Support Network Membership for the leader.
250 Group Support Network Membership……………………….$225/$30
CHEA Membership for every family in the group, plus 250 Support Network Membership for the leader.
450 Group Support Network Membership……………………….$400/$30
CHEA Membership for every family in the group, plus 450 Support Network Membership for the leader.
CHEA Support Network FAQs
The Fine Print
We are here to serve you. Please call us at (562) 864-2432 Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. if you have a question.
One Application per Group or Business
The group leader or owner should join our Support Network. Only one application is accepted from any single group. However, for regional groups which are divided into smaller local groups, we welcome both the regional leader and the local leaders to join.
Support Network Membership Term
Support Network Memberships begin September 1 and expire August 31 unless noted and approved on your application.
Subscription to Leadership Publication/Facebook Groups
As a Support Network Member, you receive a subscription to our bi-monthly leadership newsletter, the Support Network News, which is sent to you via email. You will also receive an invitation to CHEA’s Support Network Facebook group just for leaders. You may request additional invitations to the Support Network Facebook secret group for other leaders in your group. Those who receive invitations must be CHEA Members who agree to our Support Network Membership Requirements.
Online Homeschool Directory
Listings on CHEA’s Homeschool Directory are available only to Support Network Members, CHEA Advertisers, and Exhibitors. Support Network Member listings expire on August 31. Included in the Homeschool Directory listing is name of your group, type of group, county and meeting location, list of special services you offer, description of up to 200 characters, website, phone number, and e-mail address. The Homeschool Directory is accessible to the public. This service is optional per your decision.