CHEA GENERAL MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
CHEA is looking for a qualified individual to fulfill the role of general manager. He or she will be responsible for keeping the organization running smoothly, while serving to execute its mission to promote, protect, and provide resources for private home educators to the glory of God.
- Oversee daily operations
- Managing budget
- Providing guidance and leadership to our dedicated team of volunteers and employees
- Oversee hiring, training, and coaching personnel
- Completing or keeping existing initiatives moving forward
- Collaborate with the team to develop and execute new initiatives that are consistent with our mission
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid time management skills
- Communicate well
- Experience with marketing, non-profits, and resource development would be beneficial
- Ability to use Microsoft office products is needed
- Knowledgeable and passionate about private Christian home education
- If he or she homeschools/ed, it should be in a manner consistent with our mission
If this describes you, please submit a resume to [email protected]. Put “General Manager” in the subject line. We are accepting resumes until Thursday, February 2.