Were you referred to this application?
Do you offer meetings or activities?
Are you replacing a former leader?
Affiliated with a campus-based school?
Do you offer distance education (including online or correspondence) in which a student can enroll with no face-to-face meetings required, and which is intended to serve students from anywhere in the state? Choose all that apply.
Do you need to add second group information?
Homeschool Directory: All Support Network Memberships include a listing on the Homeschool Directory page of our website. Your listing normally includes the name of your group, type of group, county, meeting location, list of special services you offer, contact person, a phone number and e-mail address, website, and a description of up to 200 characters (including spaces and punctuation). You may choose not to have your phone number or e-mail address listed online. However, your listing must include some way for a visitor to our website to contact you. The Homeschool Directory is accessible to the public.
All Memberships also include an invitation to CHEA's Support Network private Facebook group. You can include other members of your leadership team in this invitation. This invitation is for current CHEA Members only.
Level 250 and 450 Membership includes admission for two to the Annual Leadership Conference.
Level 250, 450, and Group Memberships include the Exhibit Hall Preview for the leader of record at the Annual CHEA Convention. If the leader is not attending the Convention, the attendee can purchase an Exhibit Hall pass at the Leadership Conference. Exhibit Hall Preview is 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Thursday night.
Statement of Faith & Mission Statement
2. I will cooperate with CHEA by engaging only Christians in positions of responsibility and leadership within our group or organization.
3. I will ensure that our members understand that our group will operate as a Christian group according to the principles of Scripture, even though our membership may include persons of another conviction.
4. I will support CHEA and its Support Network by conducting myself in a Christian manner while serving members of my group and my community.
5. No leader in our group is a leader of, enrolled in, nor employed by a public school program which enrolls home educators.
6. I will encourage members of my group, as well as other homeschoolers in my area, to become CHEA Members.
7. If I am on social media, I will engage with CHEA online by following, liking, sharing, retweeting, etc.
8. I will pass on news of CHEA events to homeschoolers in my area.
9. I will keep CHEA informed of local events by including a CHEA Regional Advisory Board Member on our local newsletter mailing list, e-news, Facebook group, or whatever means of communication that I use.
10. I will notify CHEA of leadership changes in our group during the membership year.
11. I understand that all Support Network Memberships are effective from September 1 and expire on August 31, regardless of my enrollment date.
I have read CHEA’s Support Network Membership Requirements and I am in compliance with them.
Support Network Membership Options
This Support Network Membership includes an individual CHEA Membership for the leaders of the group.
New to Leadership
New to Leadership? New to the Support Network? Groups joining the Support Network for the first time or groups under new leadership must purchase CHEA’s California Homeschool Manual. Prices below include CHEA Member discount, tax, and shipping. Please note that we will not be able to process your new Membership or renewal under new leadership if this space is left blank.
California Homeschool Manual Soft Cover
Manual Soft Cover: $25.04
California Homeschool Manual - PDF Download
Level 450 Membership includes a banner ad in our digital e-news publications. Additional advertising options are available for purchase. Ad format requirements are in the “Fine Print” section of the Support Network Membership Requirements Brochure. Please indicate which format you prefer. Please list the month you prefer your ad to be published. Also please choose either a CHEA Update Connection or Convention Update. We cannot guarantee space availability, but we will do our best to fill your request.
1/4 page ad in CHEA’s Convention Program, if not included in your Membership Plan.: $150.00
Level 450 Memberships include a 1/4 page vertical ad in Annual Convention Program. The ad space is available by separate purchase for Basic or Level 250 Support Network Members. Format requirements are listed in the “Fine Print” section of the Support Network Member Requirements Brochure. We will send a reminder approximately one month prior to the ad deadline for the program. Prices are subject to change.